Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
After Japan-Assignment Drunken Pirate Party!
Wandering through the streets of Sugar Loaf Key brought a wide grin to ‘Vok’s face. These were his kind of people. The revelers reminded the pirate of his earlier years. His years spent upon the Starjammer and his time working for the Taskmaster had allowed him many a nights such as the one the locals were enjoying. It looked as though Cameron had been holding out on them. They should have visited this place far sooner. But as much as he was enjoying the rowdy atmosphere, he couldn’t help but notice the look of concern on Kei’s face as she edged closer to him for safety.

More than willing to play the hero, ‘Vok hoisted the Hawaiian girl onto his shoulder, away from the leering drunkards below. He knew deep down that he and Kei could get into plenty of trouble together if the opportunity presented itself. So he made a note in the back of his mind to keep an eye out for that opportunity. He’d hate to miss a good thing. With the smiling girl on his shoulder, he followed the Scotsman down the street toward what he hoped to be a well-stocked saloon. It was just then that Kei, in a moment of self assurance, made a nearby patron’s glass explode, dumping its contents all over the sidewalk. Filled with shock and disbelief, ‘Vok glared playfully up at the firecracker perched on his shoulder and scolded, “How dare ye, miss! Wasting alcohol in me presence shall not be tolerated!” And with that, he hefted her back down to the ground and looked at her sternly. But of coarse he was just teasing as she soon found out. Unwilling to be truly angry with the cute surfer girl, ‘Vok gave her a wink and a smile and whispered, “Come now me lass. Let’s get ripped before Cam decides to drink the place dry.”

Finally, the search was over. They had made it to their destination and all was right in the galaxy. Standing before the bar with Kei at his side, not hearing Cam over the noise of the place, he answered loudly, “Well me doll, it all depends if ye are a professional or a novice. Do ye want to get riotously ruined, or do ye want a simple buzz? The answer to that quandary will determine both yer drink and yer seating arrangements.”

Messages In This Thread