Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
After Japan-Assignment Drunken Pirate Party!
"As many as necessary" Mulder gave De a slight smile before addressing everyone else.
"I hadn't planned on sending you out right now. Did you forget you've got a wounded team mate back at the house who's probably not going to be up for a trip for a few days now? I'm not completely heartless." he reached for another shot and downed it quickly as a slight ringing came from his jacket.
"Damn..." he muttered and reached for his cell phone.
"Mulder..." he answered, listened for a moment or two, turned his attention to the team and smiled for a second before answering the person on the other end.
"Ok, can do." he closed the phone up and shoved it back into his pocket, turned back to the bar and didn't bother telling any of them what the call was about.
A few more drinks, he finally turned to John Starling and gave him a scathing look.
"Interpol doesn't want the job. Scotland Yard is scared of him...and S.H.I.E.L.D. Well...Let's just say Nick Fury isn't your best friend right now..John" The intonation on John's name, the cocky smirk on Mulder's face, could only lead to one conclusion. He knew...

Messages In This Thread