Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
After Japan-Assignment Drunken Pirate Party!
It was no surprise that Mulder knew of 'Vok's true identity. Every fed from top on down probably knew about 'Vok's presence on earth by now. He had managed to stay under the radar for quite a few years while working for Cage and then later for Freedom Force. But it was his unfortunate choice to go to work for Taskmaster that was his ultimate undoing. Ever since those agents had caught up to him in Madripoor, ‘Vok’s cover had been blown. At least as far as the government was concerned. But his teammates were still unaware of his alien heritage, and he didn’t need some cocky alcoholic blowhard ruining the good things he had going here.

Doing his best to keep his cool, 'Vok threw back another shot of rum and gave Chandi a friendly squeeze around the waist, winking playfully at the kitty cat contentedly curled up on his lap. And then all of a sudden it hit him. Even though he had done his best to be comfortable around his teammates, he knew that he never would be. At least not while he had one big green secret hanging over his head. Looking into Chandi’s eyes, as Kei jabbed at him playfully, he all of a sudden realized that there was no longer any reason to stay hidden behind a face that was not his own. “Ye know what Fox me boy, I be tired of people holding things over on me. It’s time to let me hair down once and fer all. Cam...De...Chandi...Kei, I have been hiding something from ye all for as long as ye’ve known me. I’m tired o’ keepin’ secrets from the lot of ye. Ye see, Chandi here ain’t the only one who sometimes hides her face from the world. Problem is, I’ve been hidin’ ever since I landed on Earth ten years ago.” ‘Vok leaned forward on his chair, and as confidently as he could, allowed his human face to shift to the much greener visage of Xlorvok the Starjammer Skrull. His ears grew longer, coming to an obvious point that reached the top of his head. And the chin that resided in the palm of his hand was now riddled with multiple creases that ran vertically up to his lower lip. He smiled at the group gathered around him, not quite sure what to say.

Chandi was still on his lap, and he hoped that the sight of his alien face would not cause her to jump back in fright. With one more shot of liquid courage to help clear his throat, ‘Vok finally decided that a new introduction would probably be in order, “Me name’s actually Xlorvok and I’m a Skrull.”

Messages In This Thread