Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
After Japan-Assignment Drunken Pirate Party!
Chandi watched in fascination as John the gorgeous pirate slowly seemed to morph into a green guy, who albeit wasn’t ugly he wasn’t exactly normal looking either. Craning her neck to get a better look at John or Xlorvok actually, Chandi brought a hand up to his face and began poking and prodding at him with her index finger. “I haven’t had to much to drink have I?” Chandi questioned the rest of her teammates; after all she was the first to admit she couldn’t hold her liquor very well. But when nobody informed her that she was just imaging the fact that John had just turned into a green Skrull Chandi accepted the fact that she wasn’t seeing things. “So what do we call you? Xlor..vok.” Chandi tumble over the name, hoping to god that their dear ole’ pirate had some sort of a nickname.

As Cam informed her that he’d put up some kind of spell to keep them hidden Chandi flashed him a thankful grin and dropped her illusion, liquor was straining on her system enough but to have to keep on an illusion was even harder on it. “Thanks Sparky, I knew you weren’t just handy in the bedroom.” She remarked, before silently wishing that AJ had joined them on their little outing.
[albumsig]24[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread