Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
After Japan-Assignment Drunken Pirate Party!
Holding the comm link close to his ear so that he could more easily hear AJ over the boisterous revelers in the bar, 'Vok smiled at the girl's jello wrestling comments. Cute and flirtatious was a wicked combination to be using against a pirate that had already enjoyed too much of the old liquid refreshment. Of coarse the faery lass had a knack for driving the Skrull crazy, so it was nothing new to him.

Trying to reassure the recuperating girl, 'Vok replied, "The place be jumpin', that's for sure darlin'. But it ain't the same without ye though. Coarse I just be ringin' ye up to check in on me favorite pink haired cutie. Oh and as for the big green, I wanted to tell ye that I finally worked up the courage to tell the others me big secret. I just couldn't keep going with all the high and mighties holding it over me head any more." As he told AJ what the night had held thus far, he realized that he truly did feel as though there was a huge weight lifted from his shoulders. And more than that he was relieved that the others had taken it so well. With the image of AJ curled up in nothing but the sheets, 'Vok chuckled and continued to flirt, "So anyway, the others be enjoying the R&R all fine and well, but I just couldn't go the whole night without knowin' if ye missed me or not."

Messages In This Thread