Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
After Japan-Assignment Drunken Pirate Party!
It was a simple item. The communicators that the team wore. It allowed them to contact one another and to hear conversations...to keep in touch.
Unfortunately, it also allowed for no privacy whatsoever. Little did 'Vok know that Cameron heard everything he had said...and vice versa.

Inside the Tap however with the rest of the team, Mulder looked around as Cameron disappeared and smiled.
"You know, I have that affect on people." taking another drink, he turned towards Chandi, Kei and De.
"So, you guys ready to head back? Probably should check on your team mate, although I have a sneaking suspicion that's what the other two are doing right now. Let's have a listen." With an evil twinkle to his eye, he turned on his own comm link and held it up to his ear, overhearing Cameron's conversation, and 'Vok's. Snickering wildly, his eyes got wider with each second.
"You know...this is better than late night Cinemax!" Switching it off, he grabbed his coat up from where he had thrown it off just moments before and slipped it back on.
"Right, back to the Island for me. I've got some calls to make. You should get some rest, you've got a long flight ahead of you tomorrow."

Messages In This Thread