Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
After Japan-Assignment Drunken Pirate Party!
A bit surprised by the familiar Scottish voice coming from his comm link, 'Vok easily brushed off the interruption. “Look Mr. Sensitive, I was trying to talk to me lady faire, so you will just have to wait yer turn. Besides, me was simply checkin’ in on her. It’s not like I was tryin’ to get all touchy feely over the comm link . . . oh, well that’s not exactly true. No, ye see, I was just talkin’ to AJ and tellin’ her what she really needed was for me to help her get back on her feet . . . wait, no, that’s not right either. Aww hell, forget it. I’ll be there in two shakes, darlin’.” And with that, ‘Vok rushed over to the bar and procured yet another bottle of rum, telling the barkeep to put it on the government’s tab. Free libations were a perk that the pirate knew he could get used to. The shape shifter didn’t stand much of a chance in beating Cam back to the island, but that wasn’t going to keep him from trying. For he knew that with his unique talents, he would make an excellent sponge. His purchase successfully made, he took to the night sky, heading back as fast as his wings would carry him to Twilight Cove.

Messages In This Thread