Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
After Japan-Assignment Drunken Pirate Party!
Chandi’s eye became as big as saucers as she realized that her illusion wasn’t up anymore, a few curse words were said before she quickly pulled an illusion around herself. The last thing she needed was for these pilots to label her a freak and probably try and kill her, it wouldn’t be the first time someone had tried it either. “Kei, hun I’ve got a pint of mint chocolate chip ice cream your welcome to.” Chandi gave the surfer a sympathetic smile, knowing that Kei wouldn’t enjoy having to keep a low profile while the WWII pilots were around.

“How are we supposed to handle these guys?” Chandi muttered while her gaze traveled over the 13 pilots standing before them. Though to be completely honest Chandi really would have liked to figure out a way to get into the cockpit of one of the Navy bombers, her love for aviation fueling that thought. “Can I hide out with Kei?” She asked not entirely thrilled about playing baby-sitter for a group of displaced American WWII pilots. “Either that or give me a crash course on what I shouldn’t say around these guys.” Chandi continued knowing her mouth might get her into trouble with these guys.
[albumsig]24[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread