Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
After Japan-Assignment Drunken Pirate Party!
With a few hushed whispers as Kei walked past, and more than one glare in De and Chandi's direction, the pilots all sat listening to the conversation between Mulder and Taylor.
"So, what you're telling me is, we've been gone for "How" long?" Taylor scratched his head in confusion as Mulder tried to explain what had happened to the flight.
"Look buddy, I don't know what you've been drinking, but we just took off a few hours ago. There's no way we've been gone....59 Years?!?!?!" Taylor looked back at his crew members and watched as they all shook their heads and laughter echoed around the beach.
"Ok, maybe it's hard to believe. Maybe it's one of those things that you can't explain. But the truth is out there..." Mulder let the sentence drift off as he turned his attention to the planes again. Something wasn't right. He couldn't figure it out...
Back in the house, Kei could hear voices coming from upstairs and realized that John, Cameron and AJ must all be hanging out in her room. Finding more than one pint of ice cream in her raid of the fridge, she noticed a note hanging from the fridge for her....
"Sorry for the raincheck sweetheart. I'll make good on it. Promise! P"
Pietro must have made a mad dash back to leave her a little love note.

Messages In This Thread