Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
After Japan-Assignment Drunken Pirate Party!
AJ sat quietly on the window seat as Cameron and John stood in the doorway.
It took her a moment to look up at both of them and they could easily tell her playful demeanor had fallen away.
"Hey guys..." was all she said as she reached up and ran a hand through her pink hair and sighed.
"Ah...Ah don't know where to start, so Ah'm going to start at tha beginnin'... Sparky, you know most of tha story...up until ya left Avalon..." and she began retelling the tale of how she and Cameron had met, of where things had went from there and of Avalon. She didn't look at either of them as she spoke. Her voice was sad and quiet. Her eyes were on the floor as she told them of what happened after Cameron left her on Avalon.
"It's not like Ah ment for any of it ta happen. But Ah was heartbroken and well...Rhys was there. What can Ah say? It's not like ah knew you were comin back." she looked up at Cameron and he could see that even though she had forgiven him, the heartbreak was visible in her eyes. Turning to John, she sighed.
"Ah don't want either of ya thinkin Ah'm leadin' ya on or anythang like that. Ah've got a century or so before Ah've gotta head back to my obligations. But ya have ta understand...my kind...our love is on so many different levels...It's not like we pick one species and stick to it! Ah just...god, Ah'm screwin this up, aren't I?"
She ran her hand through her hair again, pulling at it as she leaned her head against the glass of the window.
"Ah'm sorry...but ah had ta tell ya. Ah didn't want this comin' up later...and Ah wasn't lookin' ta hurt anyone like Ah've been hurt. Ah'm here for my tour of duty, ta enjoy myself and be with tha people...and aliens..." she grinned... "that Ah love and adore."
[albumsig]18[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread