Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
After Japan-Assignment Drunken Pirate Party!
It wasn’t much of a contest to be honest. Even with a decent head start, Cameron had still beaten ‘Vok back to Twilight Cove with minutes to spare. Although the finish line might have been a closer affair if a squad of antique aircraft hadn’t buzzed the shape shifter as he approached his island home, knocking him for a spin. It looked as though they were flying in the same direction as he was headed, but ‘Vok wasn’t about to concern himself with whatever weirdness Spooky was up to now. He had more important things to get to. AJ sounded out of sorts on the comm and he wanted more than anything to know why.

‘Vok had come to realize that it would take a lot to knock AJ off kilter, so whatever was going on in that room of hers must be something big. Hell, she had been beaten silly by God-damn-zilla and was cracking jokes moments later. So this had to be important. Knowing she would appreciate the real him, ‘Vok shifted his form back to the green skinned alien while still draped in the pirate attire that he had worn to the Tap. Standing in the doorway with a fresh bottle in his hand, ‘Vok stood beside the equally curious Cameron and listened to AJ’s story.

“So, whet ye’re sayin’, is that in a moment of emotional weakness and personal insecurity, ye fell into the arms of a beautiful faery only to find the strength to go on with life and face yer future with honesty and open eyes? Hmm, nope, me has no idea what that could possibly feel like,” ‘Vok snickered as he summed up AJ’s confession. Making sure it remained close at hand, ‘Vok sat the bottle of rum on the table at the foot of AJ’s bed and strolled over to the window seat, placing his hand consolingly on her shoulder. “Chin up me lass, ye have nothin’ to worry about when it comes to yer lovin’ Skrull boy here. Ye know me just be here for a spot o’ fun and adventure. And if ye want to share in some o’ that while the gettin’ be good, me be happy to have ye along. There be no question that we’re savvy. But I’ll understand if ye want some alone time with the pretty boy here. Sounds to me like ye got a might more to square with him than ye do with me.”

Messages In This Thread