Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
After Japan-Assignment Drunken Pirate Party!
Mulder completely ignored ‘Vok and continued to watch the S.H.I.E.L.D planes land. The look on his face was one of grimness as he was approached by two officers. As Kei and ‘Vok stood behind Fox Mulder, they saw a look of sheer amusement on the face of one Nick Fury.
“So, what’s this all about then?” He asked as he watched Mulder rub the back of his neck.
“You know, why ask?” Mulder countered sounding like a scolded schoolboy. Leaving Kei and ‘Vok to figure there must be a bad history between the two men.
Fury gave a scathing look to the Skrull
“Aren’t you a bit far from home, son?” he ask not waiting for an answer as he turned and walked away.
“Pack it up and move them out.” He said as he walked back along the stretch of beach. Looking back at Mulder momentarily he almost smiled.
“We’ve got this under control, you’ve got your orders.” was all he said.
Moments later the beach was silent. It was as if nothing had ever happened. Only the tell tale markings of landing gears on the beach showed where the antique planes had been and where S.H.I.E.L.D had invaded the island.
Turning to walk back into the house, Mulder stopped as Kei spoke of his weird phone call.
“Thanks, I’ll handle it.” he said as he walked back inside leaving ‘Vok and Kei standing on the beach to wonder what that was all about?

De and Chandi found ample enough food in the kitchen. However as the phone began to ring again, Chandi answered it while De raided the fridge.
“Yeah, I’m looking for Cameron...tell him it’s Gus...there’s...been a ....” and the line went dead.
Calling out down the hall, Chandi relayed the message to Cameron, who was standing in AJ’s doorway.

Messages In This Thread