Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
After Japan-Assignment Drunken Pirate Party!
"You can hold me to anything you want Pet, anything you want...."

De half talked back from his position nearly shoulder deep into the fridge. They had ham. They had cheese. But where in the hell was the mustard!? It had to be in there somewhere. What was it he said she could hold him to again? He must not have been keeping himself as sober as he thought if he was forgetting things so quickly. But then again, he talked so much no one could really expect him to remember half the things that came out of his mouth.

"Of course, don't be surpised if I start holdin' you right back luv."

He finished as he emerged, pushing the fridge door closed lightly as he palmed a head of lettuce in one hand, a jar of mayo under his arm, and the top of a jar of pickles in the other hand. The items were sat upon the tabletop rather uncerimoniously for a moment before he started constructing a sandwich to help absorb some of the liquor he'd consumed.

He glanced over at Chandi and asked with his eyes and a quick wave of his finger over the food if she wanted one, letting his gaze linger a bit as he realized something. He couldn't recall having ever heard her laugh before tonight, let alone giggle. It was......what was the word those Dr. Phil watching blokes used? Cute? Yeah. It was cute.

"Course I wouldn't feel right being your 'private dancer' till we got things settled first. You know.... Make sure the pink haired bird is right and all, plus that whole castle thing with the Tin Man." He said taking a bite of his food. "Mmph. Am cow dish wing wiff cabacus..." he continued on before swallowing, really wishing he'd found some mustard intsead of the mayo. He sat the sandwhich down and began making a second, figuring Chan might need more than that donut she was eating. Besides, he could always tuck it away in the fridge for later if she didn't. Ans he began work on his second, taking the time to do this one properly intsead of hastily throwing it together as he did his own, he began to ramble on again, stopping every so often to point the spreading knife at the person, thing, or direction of said person slash thing he was referring to.

"But first things first and second things secondsss. Let's find out is AJ good an' proper first. Give us the chance to check in on'er and make sure Cam gets his message. Then I say he hit the sack. Might up and need our strength if we're to take down this cowardly lion...."

Messages In This Thread