Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vagabond Knights: Spanish Lands.
Sitting in the center of the city with her legs tucked up underneath her on the grassy patch of land she’d found, Mila watched the waves roll in and out captivated by the rhythmic sameness of it. The ocean being the one thing that hasn’t ever changed in all her long years, it was comforting almost like a security blanket. The scene in front of her reminded her so much of the days she’d spent in her youth watching and waiting as her father’s army would go off to war and her older brother would go with them, her fear that he would not return grew each time he left. “Do not bring up the past.” Mila forcefully reminded herself, as she smoothed out the folds of her skirt. Roval made a small noise a few feet away from her and Mila was pulled out of her memories and to the present, and for the first time the ancient woman realized she’d not a clue where her companions had gone.

“I should look for them.” She spoke to Roval, rising from her spot on the grass. Patting Roval’s neck as she led the black mare over towards Tatyana’s mount Gareth. “Roval, I am going to leave you here while I search.” Mila informed her own mount as she quickly tied her up, soon making her way towards the festivities in hopes of finding one of her companions.
[albumsig]24[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread