Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vagabond Knights: Spanish Lands.
“I’ve not been so ‘appy t’see that expanse of blue!” Yalene responded to Mila, pulling her eyes away from the festivities, she had noticed that Tatyana seemed to have gotten swept away in the city, she hadn’t seen her face among the crowd as of yet.
“Aren’t ye ‘appy I suggested this? We deserve t’rest after our journey.” Yalene had forsaken her usual burnt umber chemise for her navy blue gown, though the rest of her attire remained the same, “I would expect ye to be amongst the crowd, Lady Mila.” She commented, then turned when she realized they’re behemoth companion had joined them.

“Good evenin’ Sir Liath, ‘course ye can join us!” She responded exuberantly, “’ave either of ye eaten yet?” Yalene questioned Mila and Liath, “The food is wonderful! Ye’d be missing something delicious if ye do not.” Yalene had noticed a few faces amongst the crowd that were familiar to her, sailors that had dealt with her father years ago. Though she was certain they would not recognize her now, she had grown up quite a bit since then.
“Come now!” She ordered as she moved out of the street and towards the group gathered around the feast.
[albumsig]25[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread