Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chapter Three: The Salvation of Paradise
Victoria had been a split second away from introducing herself to Alex Elder when Barry had stepped in front of her. Quirking an eyebrow, she leaned forward and whispered into his ear.
"Thanks for the compliment." Straightening herself, she smiled and went on to explain.
"Barry, I don't go probing into people's minds. However, sometimes dear, you need to learn to control your zeal. It's impossible for me to block everything." with a chuckle she turned her attention back to Alex, even with Barry standing between them.
"Victoria Essex, and you'll have to forgive my over zealous little friend here, he's got a lot on his mind." she chuckled again, not being able to help herself.
Victoria's dark eyes landed on Abby for a moment before replying to her query.
"Surely Dr. Strange explained everything to you before you agreed to this arrangement? I really cannot see him doing otherwise. As for the creepy guy with the big head up there, just ignore him. He never speaks, never will." Placing her hands on Barry's shoulders she leaned around him again, eyeing Alex. "And thank you too, for the compliment, although I doubt you two would be so free with them if Hank were around." giving Barry's shoulders a squeeze, she stepped back.
"No worries kid, I'm just tormenting you. Besides, it's going to be pretty boring with big green and fuzzy not around."
[albumsig]18[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread