Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chapter Three: The Salvation of Paradise
Victoria snickered just slightly at Paige's mental remark.
"He's young and has super speed. I bet his hormones run that way too!" Returning Paige's hug, she sighed softly.
"Yeah, I've had alot going on at home, but I did manage to get some things taken care of." she pulled back the cloak and showed Paige the sword at her side.
"And, I even got a visit from an old friend." she couldn't help but smile at the thought of Deadpool.
Her smile failed just a bit at the overtly quiet guy who stood watching them. It wasn't that he had said anything. It was what he *hadn't* said that bothered Victoria.
What she had told Barry earlier was true. She didn't invade people's minds to garner their thoughts. However, she couldn't block out what was thrown out there for everyone in the world who had telepathy to hear.
Giving Abbey a malovelent smile, she finally replied to her.
"We were all asked to join, some of us have been here from the beginning, while the rest of you are new. The "Why" is up to Dr. Strange to tell you, as for the "where", you're on the moon. And for *your* information, I didn't give you my name because you didn't ask for it." Crossing her arms over her chest, she turned back to Paige and did her best not to roll her eyes.
"So, hows Jono? You two didn't disappear for the entire week did you?" she paused for a moment, looking around again and let out a bit of a disappointed sigh.
"I guess Hank's sitting this one out." She realized she must have been speaking a mile a minute and stopped. Giving Alex an apologetic smile she addressed him.
"I'm terribly sorry. Things tend to get a bit strange around here when everyone gets back together for an assignment."
[albumsig]18[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread