Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chapter Three: The Salvation of Paradise
"Home is where the heart lies after all, and if you're wondering why I'm using sayings I never use, my dad pretty much had me read the entire San Francisco library in a few hours. For preparation he said... pfff, yeah right. Really just afraid I'd be missing out on 'important schoolwork'." Barry said, making all kinds of arm movements as he went along, while he thought back to his short trip home. His dad was positively outraged and couldn't believe any word Barry spoke, Iris was just gniffling in the background. He even had to get his mind read by J'Onn before they finally believed his story about going out and saving the world. Of course, his mom was worried about what it would do to his school situation, which dad fixed in such an elegant manner. Barry rolled his eyes as he thought back to those boring hours he spent in that library, it felt like years.

Barry noticed he was kind of zoning out and tried to gain his concentration again, when he walked over to Logan. Moving to his side, Barry slowly extended a finger and proceeded to prod him on the right side. "So what do you do?"

Messages In This Thread