Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chapter Three: The Salvation of Paradise
"Barry, I don't deal with major issues. I let Dr. Strange do that. I'm just here to make sure there aren't any major issues. I mean, you and I both know that when half these people first see the Phoenix come out and play their going to wet themselves and curl into a fetal position." Victoria said to him softly, keeping their conversation just between the two of them. The smile on her face showed little of the emotions within her. She knew that for the most part, everyone had blown off what she had said, and the sad part was, they'd have to learn it all on their own.
"I can't keep them from making the mistakes, but I can keep them from repeating the past, know what I mean?" her eyes fell on the Cloak and she couldn't help but feel a little bit of intrigue.
"And actually, I don't think I've ever met anyone quiet as charming as you with your powers Barry. However, I did date this one guy in college named Pietro, track star and pretty much had the powers you do. Complete ass though. Self absorbed and more interest in my friend Felicia and getting me to do his Chemistry homework than he was actually dating me. You, however, are a refreshing change." she winked at him playfully, but she could easily sense the thoughts flowing from Logan.
"I'd steer clear of him if I were you...for now." she whispered to Barry again. "Until Dr. Strange says otherwise, I don't trust a single one of them. That Iron Fist guy seems pretty aimable, so does Elder...but the rest...just be careful."
[albumsig]18[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread