Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chapter Three: The Salvation of Paradise
Iron Fist was still a tad shaken from his encounters with Paige and Victoria. He hadn't intended to cause that much of a stir. "Before we set off, I would like to apologize to both Victoria and Paige. What I said back on the moon was not intended in the way that you perceived it. I was shocked and amazed that Victoria has such a degree of control over such an entity of chaos. I was, in a skewed kind of way, complimenting her on her abilities. Yes, I know what I said came off as a threat, but it was merely one honorable person making a form of pact with someone whom he recognizes as another honorable and moral person. I would hope and expect any one of you to do the same for me if I were to become something that I feared. So, if you will accept my apologies, I would like to lend my assistance along with my friendship in helping you." Danny waited for an answer from Victoria, or a slap in the face, whichever came first. No matter what the response, he knew what he was trying to do back on the moon, and hoped that she could see that what he said was the truth. "In K'un L'un we were always taught to uphold such a code of honor with those we respect and revere. I have the utmost of respect for you, Victoria, and hope that we can build upon that respect. You are free to read my thoughts if you don't believe me." Danny looked around his surroundings for a moment. Now that I think about it, this place doesn't look all that different from K'un L'un. It almost seems displaced in time. Something's not right here.
When life hands you lemons, you gotta squirt lemon juice and life's eye and make it your B!TCH
[albumsig]29[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread