Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chapter Three: The Salvation of Paradise
Franki tried to hide the amused smirk she had on her face as Paige babbled on, “At least one of us got to keep the utility belt, Blondie.” Franki remarked, noticing that her own had been confiscated so to speak, though some of her belongings still remained, “Mine seems to have been confiscated with the rest of my uniform.” She took inventory of her new appearance, a pair of soft leather laced tall boots, comfortable brown breeches, and a black chemise top tucked into the pants. She was thankful it wasn’t a dress, and that it was not restrictive in any way.

“Though the Doc did let me keep my rope.” She indicated to the coiled rope that was tied onto a leather belt around her waist, “You’re the vet here Blondie, but I think we should do some investigating of our own. Go in the opposite direction of the rest of the group, it will take less time; not that I’m disputing Vic’s talents, but I feel useless just standing here.” Franki looked at Paige as she re-tied the piece of leather holding her dark hair back.
“It’s the investigator in me, I guess.” She shrugged, continuing to look at the people around them, “This place just doesn’t feel right.”
[albumsig]25[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread