Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chapter Three: The Salvation of Paradise
As Danny walked with Victoria and Abbey towards the Village, he couldn't help but admire the new threads that Strange had given him. He had a uniform on that slightly resembled a common villager. His pants were not overly tight or baggy. They were brown and about the same fit as a comfortable pair of sweatpants. Over the top of them were a pair of knee length boots. These boots will work fine for now, but if we get into any kind of violent situation, I'll have to ditch them for the sake of my mobility, perhaps I might be able to find some more appropriate footwear somewhere in the village. He had on a shirt that looked like the now infamous 'puffy pirate shirt' from that episode of Seinfeld he had seen once. Over the top of the shirt he had on a brown leather vest. Over the left breast of the vest there was a crest. It bore the mark of the dragon that had become his heritage. It wasn't until a few minutes into inspecting his attire that he realized that his mask was gone. At first it startled him, but then he realized that it didn't really matter in a situation such as this, anyway. Overall, he slightly resembled Orlando Bloom from that pirate movie. "So, Victoria, have we gotten any information of any importance yet?"
When life hands you lemons, you gotta squirt lemon juice and life's eye and make it your B!TCH
[albumsig]29[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread