Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chapter Three: The Salvation of Paradise
"I'm very happy to see that you're okay, Victoria. Unfortunately, I might have some very disturbing information to share with you all. I have no idea who this Kya is, but I might have an idea as to where we are. Victoria already said that we are in the United States, but I have a hunch as to the specifics of what we're dealing with. I've seen a society such as this in my reality. Some of you might have as well. It seems very much like a country in my world that is called Latveria. It is ruled by an extremely powerful Mage known as Dr. Doom. His people live in constant fear of him, and do what they can to retain a low profile. He makes sure that their needs are taken care of, but punishes most severely if they were to even speak out against him. I pray to J'un Kai that I am wrong, but I thought it would be best if I shared this with you." Despite the new fear that rested in Danny Rand, he let out a small chuckle when he heard Alex's Quantum Leap joke. It relieved the stress temporarily. "If it is Doom that we're dealing with, then we might need some help. What do you think the possibilities of this reality having a Dr. Strange? We might be able to seek counsel with him."
When life hands you lemons, you gotta squirt lemon juice and life's eye and make it your B!TCH
[albumsig]29[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread