Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chapter Three: The Salvation of Paradise
Victoria wondered silently in the back of her mind if she was the only one who thought "Cloak" was a little odd. She shrugged it off as she called out to Paige, yet Iron Fist interrupted her thoughts.
"I've dealt with Doom myself. In more than one way...As far as finding Stephen Strange. Last time we tried that, he was dead. I'm not against finding the Sorceror Supreme in this reality. But you must understand, you never know WHO that could be." Victoria looked up the street to see Logan calling out to one of the townspeople.
"God, he's going to blow our cover...idiot." she muttered and shook her head before turning her attention back to the group with her.
"Your idea does have merit, Iron Fist. But I do want to caution you all once again. If you run into someone you knew in your reality, realize they very well could be polar opposites here. I've only known 2 people who have ever been the same no matter where I go...Deadpool and my father. But with a name like Mr. Sinister, you don't honestly think he'd be running a daycare center...now do you?" Victoria laughed softly, trying to put the others at ease. "Trust me, the apple fell far from the tree...very far....hell, it fell across the state from the tree!"
Tugging at the hood of her cloak, she looked around the streets for a moment and took it all in.
"I hate to split up even more, but I don't think we're going to find our answers standing around the streets here. We need to keep under radar." She closed her eyes for a moment and sighed. "I wish Hank were here...this almost reminds me of Atlantis..." she said, more to herself than anyone else.
"So, what say you all? I can only get so much information through my telepathy...and honestly I don't want to try it again right now."
[albumsig]18[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread