Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chapter Three: The Salvation of Paradise
Franki was caught off guard by the contact, she hadn’t expected the onslaught that The Cloak seemed to be sending towards her; with only one discernable word in the flood created by the contact she struggled to piece it together.
“So there were eyes?” She thought to herself, sorting out feelings of confusion, uncertainty, and something being very out of place. Somehow she knew that those feelings in particular were connected to the word eyes; was somebody watching them that didn’t belong in this reality either? Was it near? Was it even corporeal? Those were the questions that were now floating around in her head.

Focusing her mind she attempted to send a question backed to the entity, though she had no talent when it came to this. Too many questions were already floating around in her brain; she doubted that Cloak would get the one intended.
‘What is it?” Franki attempted to send back to it, as she looked to the rest of the group.
“ I think we might have a lead, Cloak here is telling me that there a pair of eyes watching. I don’t know if they’re corporeal eyes, or an being that is watching over this entire reality; what I can surmise from all the stuff he’s sending my way is that it doesn’t belong.” Franki looked at Paige, knowing the girl was a veteran at these things, “Could you get a hold of Victoria? Tell her what Cloak’s told me.”
[albumsig]25[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread