Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chapter Three: The Salvation of Paradise
"You have no idea. Paige...I have something I have to tell you...The Phoenix is well...something just happened. I was scanning for information when something out on the psychic plane attacked me. I got one killer headache and a nosebleed the likes I haven't seen since Atlantis. Something is going on. The Phoenix finally opened it's mouth to me as well. There's something out there, and I KNOW we are being watched. Just try to keep a low profile. I haven't told the others anything, no use in scaring the hell out of them. But to be honest, it did scare the hell out of me. Something is very wrong here."
Victoria paused for a moment before relaying the information Cloak had given Franki to the others in her party. At Abbey's query, she glanced around again at the villagers, until Alex spoke up.
"Like I said, standing around here isn't getting us any information. Go see what you can find out. If anyone asks where you are from, just reply with "not around here." Don't give out any information if you can get by with it. I guess I'll make another try at seeing what information if any I can pick up from these people. There has to be some mayor or something..." she paused as a thought it her.
"I wonder where Hank McCoy is in this reality. Would my link work with him somewhat? It's an interesting idea...but Green and I share a link that's deeper...but maybe, just maybe somewhere I can get something...WADE! I should scan around for Wade. If anyone knows anything, it would be DP."
"I've got a few ideas I'm going to try. I'll let you know what I come up with. Just keep a low cover and remember, I'm just a thought away."
Turning away from them, she walked quickly down the street. Making sure her hood was pulled up over her hair, she ducked down an alley and leaned against a wall.
"Hank....Wade....someone?" she called out on the psychic plane, hoping she could latch on to someone she knew in this reality, and snatch information from their mind.
[albumsig]18[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread