Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chapter Three: The Salvation of Paradise
"Alex, Barry, these two appear to be Asgardian in nature. I don't know if you're realities are riddled with modern day mythological beings, but mine is. They tend to be a little more battle ready than I would prefer, so PLEASE don't do anything that will cause any undo conflict. I know this is especially hard for you, Barry, but NO sudden movements." Danny slipped back into a leadership role as if he had never left Heroes for Hire Inc. He hoped his commrades didn't mind being told what to do, but he assumed that he had more experience than either of his two far younger teammates. "Good afternoon, Sirs. I was merely taking my boys here into town for the day. You see, it is my youngest son's birthday today, and I promised to spend the whole day with him. He has apparently partaken in too many libations today, and now we are in search of the nearest facilities to which he may relieve himself. I'm not particularly familiar with this part of town, so we were hoping that eventually someone of kind heart would lead us in the general direction of such facilities?" Good lie, Rand. Hopefully you don't get you're head cleaved off.
When life hands you lemons, you gotta squirt lemon juice and life's eye and make it your B!TCH
[albumsig]29[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread