Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chapter Three: The Salvation of Paradise
It took all of Victoria's self control not to reach out and smack Barry hard on the bottom. But she did not want to give up her concealed position any time soon. She stood silent of course and kept in touch via her telepathy.
"Barry, you're very lucky I have an excellent sense of humor...and duty. Otherwise, I would have smacked you so hard across the butt your grandchildren would feel it. Now hush and get to finding out who these guys are."
To Paige however, she was far from silent.
"I'm standing behind Iron Fist, Barry and Alex. Just thought now would be a good time to whip out that great little invisibility I rarely use. " She caught a hint of the fear on the forefront of Paige's mind and tried to reassure her.
"Hon, since Dr. Strange slapped the Phoenix around before our last assignment, It's been acting strange. Hell, I have and don't know why. At first, I thought maybe...well...I really thought I was pregnant. I'll explain later...nows not the time. What's going on over there? Keep me posted. If anything goes down here, I'm the silent shadow. "
[albumsig]18[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread