Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chapter Three: The Salvation of Paradise
Franki watched Logan with shrewd eyes, reaching for the hood she hoped the Cloak possessed she weighed her options. It seemed that Logan was heading into the group that had been halted by the men with the winged horses, why he was doing such a thing she couldn’t quite pin point; it would make absolutely no sense for over half the team to be captured.
“Hey Blondie, I’m gonna see if I can get a bird’s eye view.” Franki told Paige in a low voice, investigating the structures around her for one that had a roof she could watch from, “Wanna come?” She locked her gaze briefly on the group again, taking a quick head count and judging how large the men with the horses actually were.

“I think that building would be best,” Franki said more to herself than to Paige, as she spotted a rooftop closer to the scene, but high enough that she could watch from there without being spotted, “I’m going to see if I can get around back of it, easier to climb without those two spotting me.” She began to move down the street in the other direction, but not quickly, she just kind of ambled. No point in making a scene, unlike some individuals on this team…
[albumsig]25[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread