Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chapter Three: The Salvation of Paradise
"Hey, Victoria. This isn't going quite as smoothly as I would have hoped. Luke always said I was a horrible liar. Do you think you might be able to get into this guys huge melon and mentally suggest that we aren't of any concern of theirs? Even better, tell them that they didn't even find us to begin with. You know, pull an Obi Wan Kenobi on them!"

Iron Fist began to prespire slightly, and he was nearly at a loss for words when the two large Asgardians called his bluff once again. "I apologize when I attempted to decieve you earlier. We were merely taken back by the sight of two warriors of you're stature. I panicked, and said the first thing that came to mind. We really mean no harm to anyone here, will be on our way if you will permit it."

Danny had a feeling that the talking wasn't going to help. He was more than likely just prolonging the inevitable battle. In the distance, Logan had apparently caused quite a ruckus. Barry has been still ENTIRELY too long, and probably wouldn't be able to maintain it for very much longer. Now the two large men began to grill Victoria about the origins of her sword. This is going nowhere fast. Things are about to escalate. I wonder where Abby got off to? We might be needing her soon! Danny began to summon his inner energy. By focusing his Chi into his hands, he would soon be able to face even the strongest opponents. Here's hoping that Victoria can pull this off!
When life hands you lemons, you gotta squirt lemon juice and life's eye and make it your B!TCH
[albumsig]29[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread