Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chapter Three: The Salvation of Paradise
Oh, hell, this is getting quite out of hand. Whatever, I was looking for a good scrap anyways, and if I can't talk my way out of it, then I might as well let my martial arts prowess speak for me. Danny Rand had spent MANY years training in the mystical city of K'un L'un. He had perfected a myriad of fighting techniques that would make even the most advanced fighters cower. One technique in particular was a powerful move from which his namesake was derived. By focusing his body's energy or "Chi" into his fists he is able to make devastating attacks that can shatter solid steel with a single blow. His hands began to glow in exponential brightness as he began to summon his chi. He was getting more and more furious as the large Asgardian men began to accost his teammates.
One of them said something about Loki, and I don't care what reality you're in, that never means good things. I think it's about time we start doing something about these lumbering brutes. The time for talk is over. "LET THEM GO!!!!! LET THEM GO, OR I SWEAR TO YOU THAT YOU'LL REGRET IT!" Iron Fist could see that they weren't exactly impressed with his threats. He was going to have to prove to them that he meant business. Using all of the training that he had been given over the years, he knew that his best bet at making a dent in these behemoths would be to attack the one that had a grip on his teammates. That way it would free them and he would have some back up. He darted towards the Asgardian really low in order to get inside his reach. He then reached back and began to plow his fist of iron towards the goliath's stomach. GOD, I HOPE THIS WORKS!!!!!!!
When life hands you lemons, you gotta squirt lemon juice and life's eye and make it your B!TCH
[albumsig]29[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread