Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chapter Three: The Salvation of Paradise
“I had a utility belt with my other uniform, it was transfigured when we arrived here. I miss it.” Franki responded to Cloak, she felt what seemed like emotion radiate from the Cloak as she watched the events below with growing unease. It seemed like the hackles of the guards had been raised, and her teammates were doing nothing to help the situation.

She saw Danny’s attack, raising her awareness that much more. Franki glanced at Paige briefly, giving the blonde an uneasy look.
“Is this usually how missions go?” She asked in an undertone, “’Cause I’ve got to say, the planning isn’t brilliant.” Franki was physically capable of holding her own, but she would prefer not to get involved until she knew how these individuals moved when attacked, how the flow of their strikes and their blocks. She was a novice hero, but Franki could just hear Batman’s voice ringing in her ears if she decided to head into the fray without at least analyzing briefly.

Diatribes about how she was too quick tempered, too overly confident, she’d heard them all and wasn’t prepared to hear them replay in her brain if something went wrong.
“You can see, correct? What is your take on the situation? Don’t worry about sentence, I can sorta feel what you feel, I guess you could say.” She thought to Cloak, her fingers running along the rope that was recoiled at her side.
[albumsig]25[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread