Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chapter Three: The Salvation of Paradise
Remaining silent, Alex dragged his feet petulantly, pulling back against the large viking who was manhandling him down the street. He did not use all his strength, after all there was no point giving everything away at one time. "Perhaps if I behave like an idiot kid, I shall be treated as one." Alex thought, for once glad that his teenage vampiric form belied his actual years. "Although maybe they treat their kids very badly." This last thought caused his frown to deepen beneath his makeshift mask and remained silent, taking in everything that was going on around him. "Loki? The prankster? From the little I know about viking legends this all seems a bit pastoral for his tastes." The knowledge of who there would-be captor was puzzled Alex even more than he had been. "Ah well.. at least we are getting somewhere wi.." he was thinking only to have Danny bellow behind him. With an inward sigh, Alex set his feet firmly on the ground telekinetically rooting himself to the spot, hoping to throw his guard off his stride.
[albumsig]6[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread