Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chapter Three: The Salvation of Paradise
Victoria let out the mental cry for everyone to head for the alley. At this point, safety was with whoever said "Get away from the big guys while you have them off guard."
She raced towards the alley, doing a mental count of everyone as they entered and followed the man.
"Thanks. I have no idea what's going on here, but we need to find out. And when I get home, I know a certain mercenary who's going to get the assbeating of a lifetime." she grumbled as she pulled the cloak tight around her, making sure the sword was well hidden.
Within her mind, something started to shake though. It wasn't the Phoenix, of that she was certain. It was a dark deep laugh that left her wondering what other things Sinister had programmed her with. But one word, one name popped into her head and it left her confused and a little scared..
"N'astirh"
She tried to pay attention to what was going on, she had to concentrate. But that name, it was from Sinister's Diary...and Madelyne...
Victoria shook her head to clear the fog. She let out a deep sigh and mumbled something about wishing Hank was there.
[albumsig]18[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread