Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chapter Three: The Salvation of Paradise
Franki had already begun to take stock of exits, and general surroundings. She didn’t like the looks of where they were, but it seemed safer down here than up on the streets.
“Not to sound like a demanding stranger, but I’m with the majority of my companions in wanting to know information. Or else I’m perfectly capable of leaving once again, I’ve memorized the path we took to make it to this point; I could return to the alley where we were quite easily.” Franki said, her face a completely emotionless mask and her voice was doing an uncanny impression of the one she had heard Batman use countless times to threaten villains/thieves/etc, “And I’m sure none of you want my death by those guards on your conscious.” She had her arms crossed over her chest, looking at the silver-haired man that spoke and then back to their guide.

She was having trouble gauging the actual situation, it was not immediately apparent as to whether or not the group was in any real danger, and that made her uncomfortable. Franki liked to have the upper hand if at all possible, and so far she couldn’t see how she could achieve that until she had more to work with.
[albumsig]25[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread