Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chapter Three: The Salvation of Paradise
Logan's eyes moved quickly but analytically throughout each person that resided in the crowd around the Watch. It was more or less the reaction he was hoping for. They knew of Kya, which meant that he was one step closer to seperating himself from this burdensome 'team.'
He was not given much more than a moment to think on this becuase he suddenly found himself staring directly into the eyes of white haired speedster. He glared at Pietro with a look of anger and contempt. For a fraction of a second he considered using his telekenisis to break both of the speedster's legs for approaching him in such a defying manner. But it was clear that the man knew of Kya, and possibly of her location. Such information would make the mission's end come a lot sooner, and that, to him, was more valuable than teaching the Quickster his place. For now.
Logan scoffed at the man before him, continuing to uphold his loathsome glare.
"I don't know anything about your Kya, nor do I care. We're here to find her, help her, and leave. The sooner the better. So you can either point us to her or continue wasting my time."

Messages In This Thread