Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chapter Three: The Salvation of Paradise
Victoria's eyebrow arched questioningly as Pietro punched Logan out cold. She couldn't help but snicker just a bit as she watched the pompous one fall to the floor.
"I've been waiting for someone to do that!" Victoria couldn't hide the bit of a smile that creeped up on her face as the though was projected out to the entire group, including Pietro.
"Paige, perhaps you and Iron Fist should look in on Logan, that is, if you don't mind?" she smiled at Husk and directed the question not only at her, but at Quicksilver as well. No use treading on his toes.

At his query of what they could possibly want with a six month old baby, Victoria's eye's widened. Never had she even considered Strange would send them on a mission after a baby. And after her recent pregnancy scare, it was more than enough to rattle her a bit more than she already was. With the Phoenix gone, the sultry male voice in her head, and now she was tracking down a baby...she shook her head.

"I'm not posturing...I'm just...she's only 6 months old?" Victoria paused and brought her hand up to her mouth, forefinger against her lip as she pondered the situation before them.
"Dr. Strange has sent us to ensure Kya's safety. It is our job to protect her in the coming days, there is danger afoot for her." Victoria's brown eyes met Pietro's as she spoke.
"Pietro, please...let us help you." Victoria said softly as she watched Quicksilver carefully.
"Please?" she asked again, almost inaudible. "We cannot return home until this mission is accomplished. Let us help you..."
[albumsig]18[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread