Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chapter Three: The Salvation of Paradise
"Ben, if you could please put him down, I don't think we have anything more to worry about from him." Boy, I don't know if it was the sight of Ben or something else, but something about Logan just changed dramatically. I can sense a definite change in his aura and he seems to have gotten slightly more docile. I don't know if I should be afraid of a trick or not, but I think he's being sincere. It would be a first since we got here, but I think we will be seeing a more cooperative side of him from now on.

Danny powered down his fists and adopted a more friendly stance, though he could switch back at any moment. I think he's just starting to feel what we're all feeling...home sickness. We agreed to help Strange with this task, but I don't think any of us were truly prepared for what we had to leave behind. I wonder what it is that Logan left? His sudden shift in attitude suggests that it must be something pretty big.
When life hands you lemons, you gotta squirt lemon juice and life's eye and make it your B!TCH
[albumsig]29[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread