Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Logan - A Glimpse into the Past: Rise of the Phoinex
Okay, due to the HUGE hit of my other fanfiction (well, one good reply isn't really huge but it was from Chanty so it works for me) I'm creating another fanfiction based on my other character, Alexander Fisk a.k.a. Logan. Now, I know he hasn't survived the current mission (crosses his fingers) so the fan fiction will not be on what happens after the Watch, but what happened before. Hopefully, I'm going to write several of these for Logan, all title 'A Glimpse into the Past' and then something after it, to tell which particular story in his past I'm writing about. So far, the only hints I've given to Logan's past in the game is his recognition of Victoria's resemblence to Sinister, his recognition of the Phoinex Force, and Jean Grey. All three will have a lot of light shed on them in this fic.
Now, I know Logan's unpopular because he's...well...he's a grade A jerk, but I like him, and hopefully this will give you some insight of why he's how he is. Okay, enough talk. Onto the show.

Title: Logan - A Glimpse into the Past: Rise of the Phoinex
Timeline: Takes places a few years before Logan's joining with the Watch.
Rating: This is PG-13 for language and violence, however, there may be some periods of extended violence.
Disclaimer: None of the characters used or mentioned in this story are owned by me, nor are they being used by me to make a profit. The characters used are alterations of characters from Marvel Comics, who I pray will humor a loyal fan and not sue.

First Chapter coming shortly

Messages In This Thread