Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Assignment Great Britian
“Jay, you know I hate this place just about as much as you do.” Chandi breathed, as she fought with memories that wanted to resurface now that she was back in the very country that had started her on this crazy journey. “Wonder why Britain can’t just get their own superhero team to handle this.” The tone in which she spoke with was bitter, and hidden behind her words was a lot of anger.

She didn’t like being back in this country, not one bit. Her irrational fear of being pulled back into working with Britain’s elitist superhero team and being reminded every day how she wasn’t normal…nor was she as powerful as the hick leaders of that team wasn’t something she fancied.

“So lets make sure this mission is quick and painless.” With her keen cat eyes Chandi scanned the perimeter of the area that she had landed in, trying to catch sight of anything that might look out of place. “Plus I’ve got myself a ‘private dancer’ and I’m just itching to see if all is boasting is just a cover or if he’s for real.” A little smirk graced her cat like features as she glanced over at De and gave him a wink. “Though I don’t know if the bloke is worth my time…” Chandi knew that if she didn’t get some kind of joking into this trip she’d truly go nuts dwelling in the past and the memories that she didn’t want to remember.
[albumsig]24[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread