Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Assignment Great Britian
"Somehow I doubt there's a bloke alive actually worthy of your time Pet. Well...save for this one Ozzie fellow I've 'erd of. Supposedly has a penchant for lingerie and liquor. Quite the catch from what they tell me."

De said with a grin as he rubbed his eyes sleepily. He hadn't gotten as much rest as he'd have liked the night before, his slumbering hours riddled with dreams of giant penguins and poultrygeists. Foul nightmares indeed. He bit back the urge to yawn as he look ahead at the castle in question. Chillingham. Why did the mad scientist types always have to take over a castle? Was there some sort of mad scienctis handbook they played out of that he didn't know about? God he hoped so, cuz if he could get his hands on a copy it was sure to make for a interesting read.

Of course, that was if he made it through the ordeal. Being in London was one thing, you had the stores and the people and the "locals", and everything seemed much like it was back home. Everything except the weather of course. But out here...... De was urban born, bred, and raised, and this definitely fell under the rural category. He didn't even like venturing into the Outback that much, and that was a place he was at least familiar with. Out here he just felt like another foreigner.

"But I'll tell you more about him later if you want. First things first, we should probably deal with this Scarecrow. See what he's on about and see if we can't convince him to come along peacefully."

Messages In This Thread