Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Assignment Great Britian
Assuming she was busy with affairs of the heart, ‘Vok had left AJ alone the night before, hoping the little flirt would finally be able to resolve her issues with Cameron. So the shape shifting pirate had gone down to the flight strip to investigate the mysterious antique planes that had appeared out of nowhere. But as he suspected, no one seemed to want to give up any intel on the things, preferring to keep the now cliched air of secrecy clinging to the situation much like the fog that now clung to his ankles on the early morning British hillside. The WWII aircraft were quickly whisked away by Fury and his S.H.I.E.L.D. cronies, leaving ‘Vok to wonder if that little episode would ever pay off, or if it was destined to be just one more weird anomaly to visit their freaky island home. He didn’t care one way or the other really, considering he had a ton of other things on his mind.

First and foremost of which was the quiet, dejected demeanor that AJ had lingering around her, and the obvious absence of Cameron. After the planes had been spirited away, ‘Vok collapsed on the beach in a rum induced haze, so he didn’t know what the night had held for his teammates, but it was obvious that something was up, other than the mission and the Robert Wise style castle that loomed on the ridge ahead. They stood looking at the monstrosity that was their destination when ‘Vok leaned and whispered into AJ’s ear just before she began to walk away from the group, “He went and screwed up again, didn’t he love?” He didn’t even wait for a response, because he knew that she wouldn’t want to linger on whatever had happened, but he wanted his friend to know that he knew, and that he was there for her whenever she felt like, and had a chance to talk to him about the whole hinkey mess.

A few steps back and shifted into his John Starling guise, ‘Vok walked after AJ, ready to get the mission under way. It sounded to him that the girls were speaking of one British team in particular, but he didn’t know which. Adding to the conversation, he said, “Me don’t know about all that, but me do know there are a few British organizations that linger about the isle, but none of them ever last that long. Poor sales and bad writing usually gets them cancelled right out of existence. Me guesses that’s why we was called in. Ye just can’t go wrong with a group like us.”

Messages In This Thread