Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Assignment Great Britian
Wordlessly, AJ took off the black leather jacket she was wearing and handed it to Kei. She knew what the weather was like in this country, having spent far too much time in it for her taste, and had dressed accordingly.
Still clad in a black turtleneck, a pair of jeans and the requiste boots that looked like they were made for mountain climbing, she pulled her hair out of the ponytail it had been in and shook it out. A fountian of pink spilled down her back and rested against her bottom. Her damaged wings folded against her back, their tips almost brushing the ground as she walked towards the castle.
"Yes, he screwed up again. Or maybe I did, I don't know." She replied to John's whispered inquiry. Only her reply was loud enough for everyone to hear.
"I'm F*&$ing sick of this!" she growled. "I'm f*%!ing sick of living my life for the f&$@ing moment! I'm tired of being everyones f*&$ing doormat! I'm tired of feeling like I have no control over my own god d@mned life!" she practically screamed. Her southern accent melted away as she finished off her PMS tirade with more curses than anyone had ever heard escape her lips. Angelee was not a complainer. She was not a whiner. She had always been the life of the party, everyone could always count on her to lift their spirits and now, she wasn't in the spirit lifting mood.
Her eyes had begun to gently glow green the moment they landed the plane, the closer they got to the castle, the brighter the green got.
"I've had my F*%&ing share of f*$&ing men f&$^ing up my F*%&ing life!" she stomped her booted feet up the steps to the castle and pushed into the doorway that lead them into the great hall.
"OK, you messed up Scarecrow F*&$. I'm in no F&%ing mood to play any F!*&ing games with you! Come out nice and quiet or I swear to F&$^ing God I'm coming in with the biggest F*%&ing gun I can find and you'll think Batman was kiddy hour you sick F&%!"

Clearly, AJ was not in a good mood.
[albumsig]18[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread