Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Assignment Great Britian
As a self-styled space pirate, ‘Vok had heard some rather salty language in his days, but the plethora of profanity that had just escaped AJ’s lips left him speechless. The rest of the group seemed equally surprised, but they all took it in stride. It wasn’t as if the pixie didn’t have a good excuse for being pissed. ‘Vok and AJ had become fast friends since the team had been formed, with her quickly becoming his closest confidant amongst the rag tag team. So it would come as no surprise that her current mental state didn’t sit well with him. In fact, he would have to have a word with Cam if he ever came back to Twilight Cove. Unless of coarse AJ got to him first. And if that was the case, he would have nothing to do but sweep up the pieces of the man after the furious faery was done with him.

But in the here and now, ‘Vok found himself standing beside his team in the dilapidated great hall of Chillingham Castle. He had to laugh as De pulled Chandi and Kei to himself, imitating the move he himself was just thinking of laying on the girls. Of coarse that left him nothing to do but swat AJ on the rear as he walked well into the room and remark, “Cheer up, me love. I’ve got yer back.” He turned to look at his cohorts and felt glad that he had them at his side, and that they seemed as willing to laugh in the face of danger as he was. Flashing a wink in Kei’s direction, he remarked, “Of coarse, ye know what that means. If Chandi and AJ are feeling all chummy, and De and meself are to be experimenting in alternative lifestyles, that leaves ye without a date me love. Unless of coarse the Scarecrow is lookin’ for a sexy little Hawaiian lass to be takin’ to prom?” The Skrull did his best to joke along with his friends, but he was having an increasingly difficult time ignoring the hairs standing on end at the back of his neck, and the creeping fear that was beginning to chill him to the bone.

Messages In This Thread