Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Assignment Great Britian
“The master bedroom could have been bigger.” Chandi commented as if she were inspecting possible living quarters for herself and not a creepy old castle. A little bit of the snobbish airs she put on creeping into her personality as she tried to mask her fear of Chillingham Castle with her all to familiar false ‘rich’ girl personality, the one she only used when in the company of her parents or the Shaw’s. Making a sweeping motion with her left hand Chandi began pointing out flaws in the castle, little things such as narrow doorways and steep stairways that would knock down the price of a place like this quiet a bit. She was extremely paranoid and freaked out by the creepy laugh and all around horror movie feel of the place, and throwing up false persona’s and hiding her insecurities behind a mask of sarcastic bravery kept Chandi from turning on her heels and making a very nice beeline for the door.

Her parents had after all raised her well in the art of aristocratic seniority and Chandi knew how to pull up a façade better then anyone else she knew. “Now that I’ve firmly placed my ‘no fear’ attitude in place I can down protest about getting naked just to lure this Scarecrow guy out of his hiding place.” Chandi had both hands firmly placed on her slender hips as she spoke, pausing only for a moment before adding. “Like Kei said, he could be more into seeing you and Johnny Boy naked anyway….” Shifting her weight from foot to foot nervously, Chandi began to take quick looks around the room in a very paranoid fashion.

“Plus you won’t get me out of my clothes THAT easily De.” With a short little giggle Chandi stuck her tongue out at De playfully before quickly pulling up her cold and sarcastic façade again. Finding it much easier to hide behind her old angst filled teenage persona then face this creepy Scarecrow man like and adult. After all at least with this persona she had witty and sarcastic remarks to throw his way and she could regress into more juvenile ways of acting as if she was not afraid.
[albumsig]24[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread