Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Assignment Great Britian
A skeptical look found its way to ‘Vok’s face as Kei suggested that the Scarecrow might be living an alternative lifestyle. The comment had a menacing air to it, as if the next thing she would suggest was going to be ‘Vok and De be the ones to strip down to their all naturals and parade about for the straw stuffed villain, and quite frankly, ‘Vok wanted no part of that. But it wasn’t Kei that made the jump to an all nude male extravaganza, it was Chandi. The shape shifting pirate spoke up in his own defense, “If the bloke is gay or something or other, I ain’t stripping down to me bare essentials either, at least not for him. Now if ye all wants to get a little bit naked later on, away from the prying eyes of the rogues gallery, that’s fine by me. But lets try to keep that sort of thing a private affair.”

‘Vok had his own defense mechanisms in place just as Chandi did. But where the feminine feline was hiding behind the rich girl bit, ‘Vok was trying to lay on the charm, wit and humor extra thick. Although he had his doubts wether or not it was working. The palpable fear that he felt hung in the air all around him, threatening to quite literally choke the life from his lungs. He wasn’t sure if the others were feeling the same effect, but he knew that he certainly was. And the worst part of it was that he had no rational explanation for being as afraid as he was. The Skrull had certainly been in tighter spots than this, and had to deal with men far worse than some Wizard of Oz reject with a nasty bag of tricks. But for some reason, he trembled uncontrollably as the fear only proceeded to get worse.

De’ continued to pry at the girls, hoping to get them naked enough to lure the villain from his shadow. Trying to keep his humor about him, ‘Vok added, “Come now ladies, its not as if De’ and meself wouldn’t be here to protect your persons from harm.” But they didn’t seem any more receptive to the idea with further prodding and his good nature was fading quickly and he could feel it. He didn’t mean to snap or be short with his teammates, but the place was getting to him. “But if you all are too scared to play your part then I suggest we come up with some other plan and do it quick, because I don’t think I can stand this place much longer.”

Messages In This Thread