Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Assignment Great Britian
Kei gave ‘Vok an annoyed look, “I can protect myself, thanks.” The surfer was halfway between annoyance and all out fear; she hated the feeling in the air because it was making her jumpy. She half-expected to see an army of porcelain dolls come marching down the staircase straight for her, or worse, a waterfall of blood. Not for the first time in her life was she wishing that she could be a normal person without neurosis.

“Brah, you’re treadin’ on thin ice. Accusin’ us of not wantin’ to be team players.” Kei snapped at her teammate, “If it’ll make ya happy I’ll strip down. I’m scared outta my mind already, might as well add insult to injury.” Kei reached for the hem of her tank top and pulled that off over her head, trying her hardest to keep all her neurotic tendencies at bay.
“I’m definitely not the cutest of the bunch though, so I doubt I’ll be good bait.” She undid the zipper and button on her jeans and shimmied out of those, leaving her standing there in bra, panties, and flip-flop sandals.
"Guess hell must be frozen over." She muttered as she reached for the clasp on her bra.
[albumsig]25[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread