Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Assignment Great Britian
One moment she had been standing in a castle in the most accursed of lands she had ever known. The next...she was walking down Pirate's Alley on a foggy New Orleans night. Fear crept into the corners of her mind. No one ventured into Pirate's Alley after dark, she knew that. But even she had failed to take her own advice from time to time. Then she heard them, behind her, calling her name...and her fear grew.
"Angelee..." Drakon's singsong voice called over the rest, causing a cold shiver to race down her spine.
"AJ..." Jasper Duchaine called out to her "come out petit, we won' hurt you much."
"Angel baby..." Emil's soft spoken voice chilled her to her core.
"Firefly..." Morgana...and Rhys...
What were they all doing here? Why was she here? She turned to race out of the alley and ran right into Cameron.
"Princess?"
She didn't know why she was so scared of all these people. All of them who held she had held in some regard, and held her heart in their hands.
They all surrounded her and she dropped to her knees. All their voices, speaking at once. She looked at each of them, their gazes accusing. Their words full of venom. She dropped down on her hands and closed her eyes, tears streaming down her cheeks.
"STOP! I'm not a tramp! I'm not worthless! I'm not a mutie! I don't want to live forever!" she cried out, and then, silence. She opened her eyes and saw them all turn their backs to her and walk away, leaving her alone in Pirates Alley....it was then she heard herself scream and realized her greatest fear had come true...she was all alone and no one would ever love her.

AJ didn't realize she was still at Chillingham, she didn't know that the Scarecrow's fear toxin had rooted out the happy go lucky faery's deepest darkest secret. She sat on her knees with her face in her hands sobbing.
[albumsig]18[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread