Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Assignment Great Britian
Scarecrow paid little attention to those battling with their inner demons and greatest fears. The shapeshifter did hold his interest for the span of a second or two, but he was more intent on the girl who had not succumb to his fear toxin.
His eyes narrowed beyond the mask as he advanced on her. "I'm not going back there, and there's nothing you can do that will make me."
He grabbed her by the arm and drug her from the room where her teammates were locked deep within fears grasp.
"So, you think just because you've conquered your own fears, that you can withstand the horrors around you? Well just look around! Have you been so intent on your search for me that you've failed to see the ongoings around you?" his voice was tinged with madness as he spoke of the bumps in the night and the evil that oozed from every crevice of the castle. Kei could almost sense the fear in his own voice.
"You don't understand, I came here, of all places, because I knew one one would dare set foot in this place. I knew it's history! I thought I could withstand it, I thought..." his madness trailed off as screams of terror ripped through the air like trumpeting horns.
"But now..." he grabbed her tighter, pulled her closer to him as demons and ghosts began to emerge from the walls, one after another, hellbent on another night of mayhem at Chillingham.

Messages In This Thread