Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Assignment Great Britian
“Sorry to disappoint ya, Scarecrow.” Kei quipped as she got drug along, “But ya just met the team dumb enough to walk into a freakin’ haunted castle.” The surfer was two seconds away from blasting the villain’s fingers off, but she decided to hold off because Spooky probably wouldn’t like it if she did that.

Kei was about to say something more when she heard the screams of terror rip through the castle, causing the hairs on the back of her neck to stand on end. She had never been afraid of ghosts, it wasn’t in her criteria but when they started oozing out of the walls she was more than ready to bolt. Focusing on staying calm she wiggled one of her hands out of Scarecrow’s grip and made a motion to blast one of the many creatures that had just appeared. Experimenting to see if her powers did any good against them, if not she was definitely taking the running like hell plant seriously.
“Gotta ask ya Doc, how do I reverse the toxin stuff? ‘Cause ya just left a bunch of my team defenseless and trapped in their own minds…which gotta say, ain’t right.”

She shifted her weight, perturbed at being held so tightly, but she figured she wouldn’t get any sort of answer if she caused him bodily harm at this point.
“So either ya cooperate or I make ya go boom.” She added as an afterthought, wishing seriously that she had acquired a force field instead of her blasts, a force field sounded ten times better at this point in time.
[albumsig]25[/albumsig]

Messages In This Thread